Changes to Rent Supplement Levels 2012

10 Jan 2012

New Rent Supplement Levels have been announced by the Department of Social Protection for private rented accomodation - see - The new levels will apply to all new applicants after the 1st January 2012 and will apply to existing claimants when their claims are reviewed or if they move to new accomodation.

For more information contact the INOU on 01 - 856 0088 our use our Contact Us form.