Lorraine Hennessy,Head of TrainingWe have been a provider of Welfare to Work and Welfare Rights training services for over 20 years. We offer six individual training courses as part of our standard Training Calendar services. These courses are available to INOU member organisations, statutory and non-statutory agencies and other groups.
The courses are:
- Welfare Rights - QQI Award (2 days a month over 6 months)
- Train the Trainer - QQI Award (2 days a month over 6 months)
- Information, Advice and Advocacy - QQI Award
- Welfare to Work (2 day course)
- Introduction to Social Welfare (1 Day course)
- Delivering a quality information service to the unemployed (1 day course)
- Building Futures (1 year course with major award in Community Development)
On Request Training Services
We also provide a comprehensive range of 'on-request' training services on Welfare to Work issues. Our Tutors can tailor the content and presentation of courses to meet the needs of individual groups or organisations. On-request training sessions are delivered flexibly and are designed around the training needs of the participants and the requesting organisation.
INOU Training Room