Working for Work 23rd Edition (2016)
About Working for Work:
"Working for Work" is an indispensable information book and online resource for unemployed people, front-line staff both in the state and community sector, and employers.
It is the only comprehensive publication that brings together the wide range of supports available for unemployed people trying to return to work, education or training.
The book outlines an individual's entitlements to a number of social welfare payments and secondary benefits - including:
- Jobseekers Payment,
- Back to Work Supports
- Education and Training Options, and
- Social Welfare Appeals.
Online - PDF Edition:
You can read, and download, the book as a PDF document using the link below:
- PDF Edition (CLICK the link to view)
Order Working for Work - online:
Please use the following links to order copies of Working for Work:
- Individual Copies - (single copies only)
- Organisations and groups - (more than one copy - postage rates apply)
- INOU affiliate organisations ,
- Citizens Information Centres ,
- Intreo Centres,
- Social Welfare Offices,
- MABS ,
- individual unemployed people, and
- a wide range of other organisations around Ireland.
If you would like further information on any issue or topic listed in Working for Work, or if you would like any information on any Welfare Rights issues/topics not included in Working for Work, please Contact Us.
You can speak, in complete confidence, to an Information Officer in the Information and Advocacy section directly at 01 - 856 0088 , Monday - Friday 9.30 am to 5pm.
You can send your query directly to us by e-mail at email@example.com