EmployAbility Service Louth
9B/9C Partnership Court, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- EmployAbility Service Louth provides a supported employment service to people with disabilities throughout County Louth, with offices based in Dundalk and Drogheda.
- The support is available to jobseekers over the age of 18, with disabilities such as Intellectual, Mental, Physical, Sensory, Hidden and Acquired Brain injury.
- Our service commenced in 2001 and since then have played an active and leading role in Co Louth in informing and influencing employers with regard to the benefits of employing individuals with disabilities
- We are a limited company, governed by an independent voluntary Board of Directors. The Board consists of representatives from National Learning Network, Order of Malta services and DeafHear.
- We are one of 23 EmployAbility Services located throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- EmployAbility Service Louth is an established team of one Co-ordinator, five Job Coaches and one Administrator.