Longford Community Resources Limited
Longford Comm. Resources Ltd, Templemichael, Ballinalee Rd, Longford.
Longford Community Resources clg was established in 1995. In County Longford this provided the first major opportunity for the community, voluntary and state sectors to work together to identify and plan a coordinated response to the challenges facing the county. In 1996 LCRL became a cohised company and has continued to work via this model of partnership. One of its main roles is to support integrated local social and economic development through the management of programmes that promote social inclusion and equality. Currently we manage and administer the following programmes:
- Rural Development Programme (Leader)
- Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
- Rural Social Scheme (RSS)
- TUS Programme
- Traveller Primary Healthcare Project
- Longford Volunteer Centre
- County Longford Youth Service
For more information CLICK the WEB link on the right.