8, Fr. Mathew Quay, Cork City, Co. Cork
Threshold was founded in 1978. We are a registered charity whose aim is to secure a right to housing, particularly for households experiencing the problems of poverty and exclusion.
We do this by:
- Campaigning for suitable housing delivered on a rights base approach
- Analysing existing problems and seeking innovative approaches and solutions through quality research
- Providing independent advisory and advocacy services
- Working in collaboration with others for those disadvantaged by the housing system
- Providing long-term solutions for people who are homeless