For over nine years as a key part of our work, the INOU has linked in with companies where jobs are being lost, to provide staff with access to free information on entitlements, education, training and back to work options.
Commonly those facing the threat of redundancy will not know what they are entitled to or will have been told information by their colleagues, family or friends which may not apply to their own personal circumstances. For this reason the INOU have designed and produced a range of FREE information leaflets, in plain english which outline invaluable information on how to access and qualify for entitlements, programmes and schemes.
The leaflets can be downloaded by clicking on any of the links below or ordered where available.
- Social Welfare Appeals - November 2016
- Looking for Work - October 2016
- Employer Recruitment Incentives - October 2016
- Your Welfare Rights Options - February 2013
- Your Education Options - October 2012
- Training and Work Experience Options - July 2012
- Financial incentives to take up work - May 2012
- Start Your Own Business - May 2012