Order Working for Work
Working for Work 26th Edition
CLICK HERE to order your FREE SINGLE COPY of the Publication
"Working for Work" is an indispensable FREE information book for unemployed people, front-line staff both in the state and community sector, and employers.
It is the only comprehensive publication that brings together the wide range of supports available for unemployed people trying to return to work, education or training.
Working for Work is a handbook for people who are unemployed and those providing information services to unemployed people and others of working age. It outlines people’s rights and entitlements with regard to social protection supports and services; provides information on activation supports and programmes; and describes what is available for people making the welfare to work journey.
Working for Work is divided into seven chapters covering:
- Social Welfare Payments
- Coping with Poverty
- Looking for Work
- Welfare to Work
- Income Tax and Social Insurance
- Training and Education Options
- Finding information
Online - PDF Edition:
You can read, and download, the book as a PDF document using the link below:
- PDF Edition (CLICK the link to view)
Order Working for Work - online:
Please use the following links to order copies of Working for Work:
- Individual Copies - (single copies only)
- Organisations and groups - (more than one copy - postage rates apply)
With the support of the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection , and Department of Education and Skills the INOU produce 25,000 copies of Working for Work for distribution to
- INOU affiliate organisations ,
- Citizens Information Centres ,
- Intreo Centres,
- Social Welfare Offices,
- MABS ,
- individual unemployed people, and
- a wide range of other organisations around Ireland.
If you would like further information on any issue or topic listed in Working for Work, or if you would like any information on any Welfare Rights issues/topics not included in Working for Work, please Contact Us .
You can speak, in complete confidence, to an Information Officer in the Information and Advocacy section directly at 01 - 856 0088 , Monday - Friday 9.30 am to 5pm.
You can send your query directly to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advocacy Services
- Losing Your Job
- Jobseekers Allowance (JA)
- Jobseekers Benefit (JB)
- Jobseekers Benefit Self-Employed (JBSE)
- Jobseekers Transition (JST)
- Back to Work Supports
- Other Social Welfare payments
- Supplementary Welfare (SWA)
- Work Experience Options
- Education Options
- Other Benefits and Supports
- Social Welfare Appeals
- Social Welfare Appeals FORM
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us Forms
- General Welfare Rights Enquiry FORM
- Back to Work Enquiry (JA, JB) FORM
- Order Working for Work
- Working for Work, Single copy order
- Organisations. Order copies of 'Working for Work'
- Order single / Multiple copies HERE . Plus information and FREE PDF