8 North Richmond Street,
"The Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed is an independent, non-party political organisation that works at local and national levels on issues affecting unemployed people."
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the effective and efficient financial management of the organisation and for ensuring that the organisation complies with all statutory financial regulations and related company law.
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised accounting qualification
- 5 years post qualification experience
- A detailed knowledge of computerised accounting systems
- Understanding of the financial requirements of State funders
- And experience of using computerised banking and payroll systems.
For a Recruitment Pack, containing a full Job Description and Person Specification and an Application Form, please e mail: email@example.com or contact the INOU on 01 856 0088.
Please do not submit a CV. The closing date for applications is Friday 21st June at 5.00pm. The Interview Date is Thursday 11th July.
More on these jobs
|No of jobs:||1|
|Job title:||Financial Controller (17.5 hours a week).|
|Jobs take effect:||The closing date for applications is Friday 21st June at 5.00pm.|