|Address:||Ryland Road, Bunclody, Y21 E0K2, Co.Wexford|
The Key Holder will be responsible for supervising and motivating the team, ensuring they meet targets and are performing to the highest standard possible.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing shop.
- Overseeing the shop floor & back door operations in the store.
- Packing out stock and clearing back stock as quickly and accurately as possible.
- May involve conducting performance reviews & holding meetings with teams.
Some desirable attributes:
- Ability to work on own initiative and to a clear plan.
- Excellent attendance and time-keeping skills.
- An outgoing individual, who is willing to go the extra mile for their team.
- Flexibility & adaptability.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
We are looking to recruit Key Holders for our Bunclody & Enniscorthy stores.
Send all job queries to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!
More on these jobs
|No of jobs:||not stated|
|Job title:||Key Holder|
|Jobs take effect:||Current|