Translation / Interpretive and Sign Language Services
Department of Employment Affairs & Social Protection (DEASP)
Did you know the following services are provided to customers when needed:
- A translation service for documents required in relation to a claim.
- A language interpretive service provided by 3-way phone conversation.
- A face to face service, where an accredited language interpreter attends in person, to facilitate customer/staff interaction.
- A Sign Language Interpreter to facilitate customer/staff interaction.
- Written information or application forms in Braille, Audio or Large Print.
If you need any of the services above, please contact your nearest Intreo Centre, Local or Branch Office and staff members will be happy to help.