INOU E-Bulletin Issue 21 February 2016
Welcome to the 21st edition of the INOU’s E-bulletin. In this issue we explore the key issues facing unemployed people; what the political parties are saying on these issues; we have articles from individual members on ageism, Building Futures, and Springboard; we have articles from affiliates on Casebase, Job Shadow Day; and, we say farewell to Joe McDonagh, previous editor of the E-bulletin. If you have any events, articles or areas of interest that you would like us to cover please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
Features in this issue
- INOU Election Manifesto
- What are the Political Parties saying?
- Members’ feedback to the INOU General Election Manifesto
- Casebase: Community Law and Mediation’s Social Welfare Decision Database
- Unemployed - and over the hill?
- The health risks from unemployment
- Building Futures - A personal experience
- Over 1000 jobseekers and employers set to team up for Job Shadow Day 2016
- My Springboard Experience
- Farewell to Joe McDonagh