INOU E-Bulletin Issue 35 November 2018
Welcome to the 35th edition of the INOU’s E-bulletin
In this edition we look at Budget 2019 and what it delivered for unemployed people. There is an article highlighting Fast Track and the opportunities it could facilitate. DALC’s article explores the transformative nature of adult education. There are articles marking the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the 1st anniversary of the European Pillar of Social Rights. The INOU Out & About highlights recent work undertaken by the Welfare to Work Team. INOU affiliate, BURC talk about the Universal Credit and its implications for people in Northern Ireland. There is the INOU’s submission to the review of the Community Services Programme; and an article describing the INOU’s new environmental policy. Finally, there is an article looking at the Labour Force Survey Households and Family Units.
Cover photo marks the recent graduation of the participants on the INOU’s Building Futures programme.
If you have any events, articles or areas of interest that you would like us to cover please do not hesitate to contact us by email: email@example.com
Features in this issue
- Can I work over the Christmas period as a Jobseeker?
- Community Services Programme Review
- Welfare Out and About
- What did Budget 2019 deliver?
- INOU implements an environmental and sustainability policy
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The European Pillar of Social Rights
- Celebrating the transformative nature of adult education
- Universal Credit - Overview
- Labour Force Survey Households and Family Units