2016 / 2017 Training Programme
To book a place on any of the courses below just click here
If you require further information, just click on any course below.
- Welfare Rights - QQI Award (2 days a month over 6 months)
- Training, Delivery and Evaluation (Formerly "Train the Trainer")
- Information, Advice and Advocacy - QQI Award
- Welfare to Work (2 day course)
- Introduction to Social Welfare (1 Day course)
- Delivering a quality information service to the unemployed (1 day course)
- Building Futures (1 year course with major award in Community Development)
In addition to scheduled training courses the INOU offers a comprehensive range of "on-request" training services on Welfare to Work and Welfare Rights issues. Click here for details
QQI – Quality and Qualifications Ireland
The INOU offers Further Education and Training (FET) programmes leading to QQI awards in the National Framework of Qualifications
Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) was established as a new integrated agency replacing the Further Education and Training Awards Council, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council and the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland and incorporating the functions of the Irish Universities Quality Board.
There is no formal educational entry level requirement for any of the INOU's training courses.
Venue: All training will take place at the INOU offices, Araby House, 8 North Richmond Street, Dublin 1.
Tea and coffee will be available from 9.30 am training commences at 10.00 a.m.
INFORMATION ON TRAINING
- Training must be booked a minimum of two weeks prior to commencement of the training.
- Places on courses are limited to a maximum of two participants per centre.
- In the event of there being extra demand, the INOU will endeavour to arrange an additional training day(s) in respect of the programme in question.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the INOU reserves the right to reschedule a training programme.
- Booking forms and the fee schedule can be viewed here, just click on which you require to view. Booking Forms and Fees
NB: Course fee is only refundable subject to seven days notice of cancellation
Contacting the INOU:
8 North Richmond Street