How our work is funded
The INOU receives funding from a number of sources including:
- Department of Rural and Community Development
- Pobal under the Scheme to Support National Organisations in the Community and Voluntary Sector 2019 – 2022.
- Department of Social Protection
- The Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science
- Membership Subscriptions
- Income from the provision of Training Services
- Miscellaneous (eg. once off funding for projects/publications, rental income etc.)
We are grateful for the financial support we receive. A breakdown of INOU income and expenditure is available in our Annual Report.
The Scheme to Support National Organisations is funded by the Government of Ireland through the Department of Rural and Community Development.