How our work is funded
The INOU receives funding from a number of sources including:
- Department of Rural and Community Development
- Pobal under the Scheme to Support National Organisations in the Community and Voluntary Sector 2016 – 2019.
- Department of Social Protection
- The Department of Education and Skills
- Membership Subscriptions
- Income from the provision of Training Services
- Miscellaneous (eg. once off funding for projects/publications, rental income etc.)
We are grateful for the financial support we receive. A breakdown of INOU income and expenditure is available in our Annual Report.