There are six categories of Membership under which Organisations can apply are as follows.
Four are full voting members and two are non-voting.
The four full Membership categories are:
1. Local community based organisations tackling unemployment
2. Local community based organisations concerned with particular communities of interest or delivering specialist services of assistance to unemployed people
3. National Non-Government Organisations concerned with related issues
4. Trade Unions/Trade Councils in Membership
The two non-voting Membership categories are:
5. Area Partnerships/ADM funded community groups/Local Employment Services
6. Other groups expressing solidarity or seeking access to training or information