Join us / Solidarity
We welcome applications for membership from people who wish to express their solidarity with unemployed people.
If you are in a job, self-employed or retired, we would be very glad to receive your completed application.
To become an INOU Solidarity Member please CLICK on our short online Membership form below:
- As a Solidarity Member you can:
- Access the INOU's FREE, expert, confidential and impartial Welfare Rights Information services
- Opt to receive a FREE copy of the INOU's emailed newsletter, the E-Bulletin
- View a PDF copy of our comprehensive welfare rights, training, education and jobseeking publication here, Working for Work
- View the INOU Jobs Watch page. CLICK HERE
- If you are interested in joining the INOU, but would like more information please contact: John Farrell, Membership Workerat the INOU by phone on (01) 8560088 or email at email@example.com