Join us - Individual Membership is FREE
We welcome applications for membership from individual unemployed people. You can join the INOU as someone who is:
- On a training course
- On an Active Labour Market Programme (e.g Community Employment programme)
You may join simply to show support for our work or you may wish to become involved in looking for change at a local or national level.
The level of involvement is up to you but we need your support!
Benefits of Membership
- View our comprehensive welfare rights, training, education and jobseeking publication here, Working for Work
- Access to the INOU's FREE, expert, confidential and impartial Welfare Rights Information services
- A copy of the INOU's emailed newsletter, the E-Bulletin
- An e-mail copy of the latest "Information Update" as they are published
- An invitation to an introductory meeting in the INOU
- Invitations to meetings with other INOU Individual Members every six weeks to two months
How to join
To become an INOU Individual Member please fill out our online application form:
How your organisation can join us?
The INOU's organisational membership is currently made up of more than 210 groups. We greatly value the input of our members and welcome new applications for membership.There is a fee (€90 per year) for joining us to cover the cost of administration and postage during the course of a year.
For further information on becoming a member organisation of the INOU see the following links:
You may join simply as a demonstration of your support for our work or you may wish to become involved in looking for change at a local or national level. The level of involvement is up to you but we need your support.