Join Us / Individual Member
We welcome applications for membership from individual unemployed people.
You can join the INOU as someone who is:
- On a training course
- On an Active Labour Market Programme (e.g Community Employment programme)
You may join simply to show support for our work or you may wish to become involved in looking for change at a local or national level.
The level of involvement is up to you but we need your support!
How to become an Individual Member
To become an INOU Individual Member please CLICK on our short online Membership form below:
As an Individual Member you will:
- If requested, receive a FREE hardback copy of 'Working for Work'
- View a PDF copy of our comprehensive welfare rights, training, education and jobseeking publication here, Working for Work
- Access to the INOU's FREE, expert, confidential and impartial Welfare Rights Information services
- Opt to receive a FREE copy of the INOU's emailed newsletter, the E-Bulletin
- An invitation to an introductory meeting in the INOU
- Invitations to meetings with other INOU Individual Members every six weeks to two months
- View the INOU Jobs Watch page. CLICK HERE
If you are interested in joining the INOU, but would like more information please contact:
John Farrell, Membership Worker at the INOU by phone on (01) 8560088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org