Working for Work
"Working for Work" is an indispensable FREE information book for unemployed people, front-line staff both in the state and community sector, and employers.
It is the only comprehensive publication that brings together the wide range of supports available for unemployed people trying to return to work, education or training.
Working for Work is a handbook for people who are unemployed and those providing information services to unemployed people and others of working age. It outlines people’s rights and entitlements with regard to social protection supports and services; provides information on activation supports and programmes; and describes what is available for people making the welfare to work journey.
Working for Work is divided into seven chapters covering:
- Chapter 1 - Social Welfare Payments
- Chapter 2 - Coping with Poverty
- Chapter 3 -Looking for Work
- Chapter 4 - Welfare to Work
- Chapter 5 - Income Tax and Social Insurance
- Chapter 6 - Training and Education Options
- Chapter 7 - Finding Information
- INOU affiliate organisations
- Citizens Information Centres
- Intreo Centres / Social Welfare Offices
- individual unemployed people, and
- a wide range of other organisations around Ireland.
You can view and download a PDF version of the book using the link below:
- Working for Work 2022 - 29th Edition PDF (CLICK the link)
Order Working for Work :
Please use the following links to order copies of Working for Work:
If you would like further information on any issue or topic listed in Working for Work, or if you would like any information on any Welfare Rights issues/topics please Contact Us .