Dept. of Arts, Heritage,Regional,Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs
|Address:||23 Kildare Street, Dublin 2 D02 TD30 (01) 631 3800|
Seasonal Recruitment 2017 for The National Parks and Wildlife Service.
The National Parks and Wildlife Service may recruit temporary Seasonal Staff, particularly during the summer months, to augment services provided at National Parks and Nature Reserves.
Seasonal posts can include Information Guides, Education Guides, Horticultural Assistants, Bus Drivers and General Operatives. Contracts vary in length, from a few weeks to several months, depending on the post involved and the particular requirements at each location.
Competition for these posts is ordinarily by competitive interview. Any seasonal vacancies that arise will be advertised several weeks in advance, with details of the competition process, on our website and in local newspapers.
The following opportunities are currently available:
- Temporary Visitor Guide Connemara National Park
- Temporary Visitor Guide Ballycroy National Park
- Temporary Visitor Guide Mid-West Region
- Temporary Education Guide Clara Bog Nature Reserve
- Temporary Seasonal Posts based at Glenveagh National Park
- Temporary General Operative (Band 3) Midlands Region
More on these jobs
|No of jobs:||not stated|
|Job title:||Information Guides, Education Guides, Horticultural Assistants, Bus Drivers and General Operatives|
|Jobs take effect:||to be announced|