|Address:||:Garda Headquarters, Phoenix Park, Dublin 8,|
The 2017 Garda Trainee recruitment campaign is now open for applications . The closing date this year is Thursday 1st June. There is to be an intake of up to 800 trainee Gardaí.
An Garda Síochána is the national police and security service of Ireland. Its mission is to deliver professional policing and security services with the trust, confidence and support of the people we serve.
Requirements - find out more here
- You must be medically and physically ﬁt.
- Have a dedicated sense of community spirit.
- Be empathetic and passionate about helping other people.
Who should apply
- Men and women who are involved in giving back to their community through voluntary work whether that is through the Garda Reserve, Reserve Defence Forces, Civil Defence or any other voluntary organisations.
- Women and individuals from minority groups are especially encouraged consider a career in policing.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Well organised
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age but not yet 35 years of age on midnight of the 1st June, 2017 (i.e. born between 31st May 1982 and 1 st June 1999).
More on these jobs
|No of jobs:||800|
|Job title:||Garda Trainee Recruits|
|Jobs take effect:||not stated|