Naas Rd. Clondalkin,
Luas operator Transdev has launched a new recruitment campaign calling on women to apply for positions as drivers with the light rail system.
- Hold a valid full clean drivers licence.
- Have completed and passed their Junior Certificate and preferably their Leaving Certificate.
- Preferably have experience in dealing with the public.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Have a passion for driving and delivering a great service to customers.
Candidates will be required to pass a competency based interview and a pre-employment medical examination.
Full details on how to apply here.
More on these jobs
|No of jobs:||not known|
|Jobs take effect:||next 12 months|